Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

About me


Kia ora, my name is… Zaleen and I go Red hill School and my culture is Maori Irish and I have 7 siblings and I live in Auckland/New Zealand/Aotearoa.

As a learner, I am enjoying learning new things everyday and playing sports and my challenges are looking forward to being a good leader and a better person and leave the old me behind. The goals for me this year is to achieve what I can and be better or greater at those things.

This year I am looking forward to..Being a leader or stepping up to be one so I wanna try really hard and show my school values and help other students and try get them to where they wanna head to also I wanna be a leader because I want my name to be on the honors board but for me to be on there I have to try hard and be confident. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about